Friday, October 5, 2012

End of craftshow baking, Hello actual craftshow! - Oct. 5th 2012

These are the dipped brownies on a stick we made this week!
We are trying to go all halloween and Autumn theme here

Also these are some peanut butter pretzel treats.
I had one and it was AWESOME!
Friday afternoon and home from school.... Cooking a whole bunch of pretzels for the craft show TOMORROW! It starts at around 9 in the morning and ends at 4 pm. I will also have a little donation jar for people who want to donate directly. My step aunt is making some treats too that I can't wait for...

It's a long weekend for me (Thank you Colombus Day!) so after all this, I think I'll take a bubble bath and watch a movie. All of the food was decorated on the kitchen table and it will look really strange having barely anything on it. Haha.

My facebook wall is finally up, as some of you know. I am still deciding on a picture to put up, so if you have some ideas, go comment on my page Nola's Journey and let me know. Some other stuff might come up but it's just the one with no picture :(

All week my two Maine Coon Cats have been driving me crazy. They jump up on the table and try to lay or sleep or lick everything. DON'T WORRY they never got the chance to since we covered everything with tupperware and bags and boxes. But at the end of the day, they were really snoozy and cute:)

Oh and in this post, and this post only, I'll give out all the details of this craft show, and I hope to see you there. Okay so the craft show is being held in Bangor, Maine, tomorrow only. It is at the Bangor Airport Mall and from what I heard, it gets PACKED with people during their craft shows, so I'd get there early. I have no idea where I will be placed but we ordered a space against the wall, so look along there. We have the treats in the pictures above, and more pretzel desserts, Cake pops, whoopie pies, and if you have a peanut allergy, Don't panic.We took extra percaution to make the peanut treats completely seperate, on seperate days, for that reason, (my cousin has a bad peanut allergy and I feel bad for her when she can't have really good stuff). My mom made lemon bars, and we were deciding on a few other surprises....

So see you there and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment