Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Treats for Saturday! - Oct. 3, 2012

For all of you who are just curious as to what I am doing, let me sum it up... Over the summer I was invited to travel on a trip with an educational group called People To People (PTP as I refer to it). This trip is starting in July 2013 and this blog/facebook/gmail/paypal/youtube account is going to help me spread the word to raise money. This blog keeps u up to date on may daily/weekly progress. Here is some of today.....
Today I decorated like crazy! My mom and I made little peanut butter pretzel treats with candy's on top. I would love to post a picture of them, but my camera wasn't working with me :( But once everything is done, I'll take a total picture for all of you!
Let me tell you, there is a LOT of goodies we are selling this weekend. There are chocolate dipped brownies, Pumkin and Classic whoopie pies, haystack candy (a messy ball of nuts and I think pretzels covered in butterscotch! It's good:), my pretzel treats, and dipped preztel rods. Plus a relative of mine is going to make a few of her FAMOUS CAKE POPS! I am so excited!
Just so you all know, every single dime I profit goes straight towards my fund. No iPhone 5, No new TV, no personal use but this trip. I know some people don't believe people raising money that say they are using it to help, lets say, injured animals. But sure as hell they only send a few cents to those animals and the rest goes to other people's pay checks. NO! Not for me. I promise that if thise all goes well, I will be sure to post many pictures of MY REAL TRIP with my REAL 'PEOPLE TO PEOPLE' FRIENDS! :D
We are going to sign up for some more of these craft shows, perfect time for the holidays! Hope to see you there, and if you need location and time details, I'll give you this: It is this Saturday the 6th of Oct. and it begins at 10 AM. I won't give out personal location details yet since lot's of stalkers live out there unfortunatly! But check out my facebook and I'll give details through message to everyone!

Thanks!

~Nola

No comments:

Post a Comment